Friday, June 18, 2010

Quote of the day

"Running is a big question mark that there's each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"

- Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner -

Indeed. It's an ongoing battle that I have with my mind every morning, especially after performing my Subuh prayer where I'd ask myself, "To run or not?"' 

And the quote above is a reminder to moi whenever I need the 'push' to run.. :)

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. nana, i always have the same contemplation every morning.. but i have never hear of that quote, hence while contemplating, I will end up sleep again on my on the bed with my telekong on. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the quote - i am strong today, completed 20km LSD at Bt Aman/Hartamas/Bt Aman:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. izrin: hehe so cute... but yeah found this quote on one of the websites, and i think that it's oh-so-true! just trying to remind myself ;) you're running next week at KL right?

    rayzeef: whoaaaa.. congrats on running your LSD today... I was still dreaming away on my bed :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope u dream of running while sleeping..its another way to do LSD without sweating..ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nana, i am not running this sunday.. but rather walking.. heheh.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. rayzeef: haha what la you :P

    izrin: hehe..i'm sure you'll do good this sunday.. see you k? :)

    ReplyDelete