Friday, June 11, 2010

Gli Azzurri

...is the team that I have been supporting since I was 15 years old...

And as a tribute and to display my loyalty to the Azzurris, this is my attire at the office today:

Campioni Del Mondo ;)
No other team with 4 stars  :P
Except for Brazil with 5... But we'll catch up!!! ;)

This is how I'm going to be when I'm watching 'my' team:

;)

Let the games begin!!! :D 

Oh, and to my brother for unleashing the boy-ish side of me by introducing the worlds of WWE, Transformers, Football and Hardcore 'Metal' songs:

A lot of people said that we do lookalike... 
Yeah ke? :P

HAPPY BIG 30TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

MISSING YOU HERE BIJAN...

LOTS OF ♥ ♥ ♥ KISSES...

2 comments:

  1. gud luck italiano :)

    aren't most of them a bit old for this world cup ..he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. rayzeef: thanks! and hey, don't call my team old! not all of the players are from the 2006 squad.. they have new players in the first 11! hmph! :P

    ReplyDelete