Wednesday, August 11, 2010

White and Denim

It was OBC Bandar Utama's 2nd Graduation Party last Monday night...

And the title of my post was the theme for the party...

The party was held at Duke Bar & Restaurant, TTDI Plaza...

Pic credits to Rosey

For the month of July, I only went to 2 out of 6 sessions (since I was concentrating on running)... *Bad bad Nana*

Hence, I didn't really know most of the bootcampers there... *Padan muka*

Ody and I (Sarge Dann's beau)

Nyna and I
We were the last ones to reach Low's Peak, Mt Kinabalu last week! ;)

With Sarge Dann (the head instructor for OBC Bandar Utama), Nyna and Kak Nawal

The food was quite good and reasonable... I had Rib Eye steak (coz I was crazing for meat!)... 

It was a double celebration for me as my friends from the KK trip came as well! :)

The BF finally came to the Graduation Party! :P 

With the BF, Suriana, Adibah and Nyna

With the BF, Shaz and Adibah
Our porter/guide Syafiq had a major crush on Adibah and only wanted to take pics of/with her :P

After having our dinner, we had the certificate-giving ceremony for the bootcampers for the month of July:

With Doc Malek, Abe Yaz and Sarge Dann



With the BU Bravo's bootcampers
HOOYAH!!!

I was super excited for this party because I was waiting for these babies to be in my possession:

With Ili (our organiser for the trip)
Got my certs from the Mt. Kinabalu climb!!!

The BF with his certs
Pics above credit to Ody and Rosey

Those that managed to climb to the peak got 2 coloured certificates...

The BF and I with our certs! :D

Close-up on the certs...

My dadaa is planning to climb next year in April... Maybe I shall follow him and do round #2 :)

Can't believe that it has been a week since my trip... Need to climb somewhere soon! :P

I would like to take this opportunity to wish 'Selamat Berpuasa' to all of the Muslim runners/bloggers/readers out there...

And I would like apologise to anyone that I might have unintentionally offended through my writings on this blog yeah... 

May this holy month brings out the best in each and every one of you :)

2 comments: