Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things that Ms Road Runner will do...

For the next 3 months or so ;):

  • Train for my first full marathon - In progress
  • Eat (moderately but also have a splurge day!)
  • Sleep at least 8 hours a day
  • Read all the running + story books that I've bought but have yet to lay my hands on them
  • Run, run and run
  • Write more on this blog (Though the internet at home's super sucky :( )
  • Run at other parks than the TTDI one
  • Be my parents' slave :P
  • Meet more runners (hopefully!)
  • Cooking 
  • Hang out more with my Penyeris and Oprah ladies
  • Baking
  • Try to get side income(s) - Must think of something pretty soon!!! (Anybody want to hire me? :P) 
  • Travel 
  • Be closer to God insyaAllah :)
  • Update my resume + apply around! 

I think the list above should keep me-the-jobless going until I have a new job ;)

2 comments:

  1. One more thing.. don't forget to watch those short videos on YouTube about marathon, or Ironman triathlon, or about how people strive to achieve success in endurance sports.
    You'll be amazed on how much motivational boost u can get.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nik: oh yeah... have been doing that but not consistently! hehe... thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete