Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Run With Me :)

I haven't packed for my Melbourne and Gold Coast getaway!!!

And I have 4 more days till my fourth FM... I'm really nervous about this one because I don't think I've trained enough for it... But you know what? I hope that I'll cross the finish line in one piece (drama! :P) insyaAllah and with lots of smile of course, PB or no PB... :)

Oh, and guess what? If you want to give me words of encouragement while I'm running at the Gold Coast Airport Marathon, you actually can! :)

See the video below to see how it works:



Like, how super duper awesome this application is right for us runners and our supporters??!! :D

So, do run with me and leave me messages for me to finish the marathon!!! :)

Who know, I might get nice souvenirs for each and every one of you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pack light buy there hihihi ..all the best, u will be fine lah:) muahhh

    ReplyDelete