Friday, June 17, 2011

LOVE/Hate Running

I am pretty sure that most of us runners have a love-and-hate relationship with running...

Sometimes, all you wanna do is lace up those shoes and run like there's no tomorrow... Even when you're tied up with your busy schedule... You'll squeeze a time just to give your legs the time of their 'lives'... ;)

Other days, you just feel like your bed is your best friend... And you'll have to 'justify' through your excuses for not running...:P

I have a plenty of episodes when it comes to my relationship with running... But I'm loving it at the moment since I'm up and running again! :D

Which is why I'm going to share a series of TVCs done by New Balance in 2008 for their "LOVE/Hate" running campaign that I am pretty sure you runners out there could relate to:









Have a good weekend everyone! :)

PS: Shanaz, Irwan and I will be the pacers at 3:15am for Alex's epic 100km ultramarathon... We'll be running with him from LRT Kelana Jaya all the way to Taman Tun... Do join us if you're up for a sweaty session in the wee hours with us... Oh, and don't forget to pledge at www.xtramile.info ;)

2 comments:

  1. karien: me too! :) thanks for reading my blog... will link yours to mine if that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete