Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Wishes :)

" True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations; it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." - Honore de Balzac -

A special 'Selamat Pengantin Baru' shoutout to one of the nicest and supportive couples that I've known:

The beautiful bride and groom, Izrin and Ali of Our Rearview Mirror :) 
They tied the knot last Thursday night... Like FINALLY!!! :P 

Even though I've only known you two lovebirds for about 2 years++ now, I am glad to see how our friendship have blossomed and how we've become good friends eventually...

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness filled with lots of love and laughter in your marriage and to have an awesome journey as hubby and wifey... :D

I still owe you both a wedding gift! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment