Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Denim Wishlist #2

Oh wow, I just realised that I haven't been writing much about my fave pieve of clothing...

Guess I was too engrossed in my running world... Hehe...

Anyways, here's another pair that I'd love to add:

JBRN-1743 1229 Battled Houlihan in Battled Vintage Espresso, jbrandjeans.com
J Brand's Battled Houlihan Cargo Pants

J Brand Houlihan Skinny Cargo Pants Photograph
Worn by the gorgeous Charlize Theron here :)

I should start having a list on the jeans (and other yummy goodies) that I should get when I'm in NY later this year.. ;)

But most importantly, a trust fund first... :P

On a side note, my wound's taking its time to heal at the moment, so I guess I can only start working out by end of this month... 

Hopefully I'll have enough time to train for my half mary at KL Marathon next month... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment