Monday, April 26, 2010

Dedication Shoutout!

On my previous post, most of my outfits in my pixxies were from this lovely store called The Old Blossom Box Store...

The goodies in the store are just too too cute! And travel-friendly too ;)

My bestie, Dhitry was commenting how much she liked my outfits when I was there... ;)

I used to wait for the updates online so that I could reserve the items as they'd get reserved like less than 10 mins after being published!

The store is run by a super fashionista, Jezmine Zaidan...

Jezmine and I at the LEFTBLOCK X Nike Sportswear event last Thursday :)

You can check out her online store at www.oldblossombox.com OR you can now check out her boutique at:

No 309, Laman Seri Business Park, Sec 13, Shah Alam (next to PTPL College)

So far, I've never walked out of the store empty-handed...

And I don't think that I will.. :P

Check out her store yeah peeps? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment