Friday, October 14, 2011

Farewell Mr Bolehman...

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return." (Sura Al-Baqara)

Yesterday, the running/triathlon/social media/PR/advertising/blogging community here was shocked to have lost a friend by the name of Tuan Senang Besar @ TSB...


I lost a truly great friend by the name of Kharis Idris...


You have touched so many lives and hearts and I am grateful to be one of them...

Thank you for being an incredible friend and for being one of the best men that I've known in my life... 

May Allah bless your soul always and ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman insyaAllah...

You will be greatly missed... 

Al - Fatihah... 

2 comments:

  1. Salam, Kharis was also my friend. Wrote about him on my blog www.mzulkifli.com . Yes, he will be and is greatly missed.

    Al-Fatihah

    ReplyDelete
  2. fandi: thanks!

    zul: w'salam, thank you for sharing your blog.. just read it.. it's great to know that he was loved by many... will definitely dedicate my runs for him, just like what you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete