These are some of the tunes that will be rocking my wireless walkman when I'm running my half marathon this Saturday night:
1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
2. Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
3. One Way or Another - Blondie
4. Hey Soul Sister - Train
5. The Distance - Cake
6. You've Got The Touch - Stan Bush (This song was featured in the cartoon version of Transformers:The Movie in 1986... Awesome track!)
7. Bust A Move - Glee Cast
8. California Girls - Katy Perry
9. 1999 - Prince
10. Nothin' On You - B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars
Yes...I'm a sucker when it comes to the 80's and 90's music ;)
But still got the latest songs to mix it up...Hehe...
Okay, I'm off to Singapore now!!!
By the way, tomorrow's race will mark my 2nd year anniversary in running :) :) :)
Wish me luck!!! :D