Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please pray for me that I'll get a spot for this marathon :)


Gmail

Your overseas entry for the 2011 Virgin London Marathon


confirmation@virginlondonmarathon.com Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Thank you for entering the overseas ballot for the 2011 Virgin London Marathon

We'll let you know in early October 2010 if you've secured a place - you'll receive a magazine through the post letting you know if you've been successful.

If you're selected in the ballot we'll also contact you asking for your entry fee payment of £65.

If you need to contact us between now and October, for example if your contact details change, please call us on +44 (0)20 7902 0200 and quote your reference number.

I really hope that I will get to run for this marathon next year :)

PS: Two of my running buddies (Rose and Nyna) have registered as well... Pray for them as well k? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment