Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Highlights of 2011 - #3 Traveling

When you have so much time to yourself, you might as well make full use of it right? *wink*

And that's what I did this year :)

City of Love, Paris :)
From left to right: In the bus passing through the famous The Louvre 
At the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with my partner in crime + our finisher medals ;)
Having the best hot chocolate at Angelina

Land Down Under ;)
From left to right: Quality time with my big brother... Do we lookalike? ;)
With Surfers Paradise as the background 
With one of my besties in Melbie :) 

America!
Top left: With Senorita and Captain at Huey's 24/7 Diner near our hotel in NYC
Top right: With Captain at Portland, Maine
Bottom left: Inside the famous cupcake store in Washington DC 
Bottom right: With the supposedly Apollo 18 as the background at NASA Johnson Space Centre, Houston 
You can click at the pictures above to view them properly :)

Of course I did not forget to travel back here di Negaraku :) You can click here to read about my getaway at one of the most beautiful islands here :)

Blessed and grateful for being able to travel and 'cuti-cuti' to a number of places this year :D

Can't wait for my trip(s) next year, insyaAllah!

And one with my beloved parents too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment