Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life's Simple Pleasures #1

I am currently addicted to these:

Magnum Chocolate Truffle

and 

Chatime's Lychee Pearl Black Tea
Pic taken from here

Sinful but superduper yummy!!! And I don't mind having these two at the same time... Hah!

Note to self: I should start my training soon :P 

Oh, the other night I had my one and only lou sang and CNY dinner with my friends from COBC... And here's what I got from my fortune cookie: 


I guess there's no harm on changing my perspectives when it comes to the matter of the heart? 

Maybe :) 

4 comments:

  1. Manisnya...
    Sila kurangkan pengambilan gula. Eh I thought the princess has always been training? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! BTW it's always been Magnunm Almond for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam. Las Vacas Kelana Jaya is organising a "tribute to TSB" event this Sunday, 3-5pm. Do spread the word. For more info, u can visit my blog www.mzulkifli.com tq

    ReplyDelete