Friday, February 24, 2012

How Will You Make 2012 Count?

Sharing a video of one of my running idols, the world's fastest marathoner for women ;)



If only I can run as fast as her for the entire marathon... Hehe *Wishful thinking*

This video has inspired me to write an entry which I'll share with all of you very soon!

Lack of updates for this month... Internet has been pretty bad at home and decided to get one of those wireless dongles from Maxis... Goodbye to sucky connections! 

And I'm supposed to start my training this week for my 6th full marathon but still recovering from a bad case of food poisoning... Legs are pretty rusty now *Drama* :P 

Oh well, that's life ;) 

So tell me readers out there... What will make 2012 YOUR year? :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Jengx3 :-)
    Iridium MM will make my year. Hehe. Other than that, a better job perhaps. And seeing my friends doing well.
    Have an enlightening remainder of 2012 ya Princess :-)

    ReplyDelete