Friday, February 11, 2011

May the Force Be with You ;)

Happy Friday peeps!

The has got to be one of the best ads that I've ever seen... :)



If you're a Star Wars fan, you've definitely superlove this ad... I mean, how C-U-T-E is the boy playing the Darth Vader character?! ;)

This ad was featured prior to the Superbowl and it garnered about 7 million views online immediately after it was shown... I guess traditional media still has its magic ;)

FYI - The boy was played by Max Pagehasm, and he is diagnosed with a congenital heart defect... Such a superyoung age (he's only 6!) with such disease and to be wearing a pacemaker all the time... But hey, I guess life is good for him now :)

Another hectic weekend for me... Oh well, better than doing nothing right... Hehe... MUST squeeze in some running though!

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment