Monday, November 15, 2010

Hope.Faith.Believe.

Note: My first emo post ever... Just needed to rant it out! :)

Three simple words...

But powerful ones when combined them together...

These three words have helped me get through the hurdles in my life....

I have always been an optimistic person...

If you were to ask any of my friends, they would concur this statement with me - the person who'll always smile and laugh... *Jual diri moment :P*

Just that lately, I've been bogged down with a couple of issues in my life...

Somehow, these three words have been helping me out on finding the 'pot of gold at the end of the rainbow' at the end of the day and made me a better, stronger and wiser person...

But...

How long can one keep going on like this?

Especially when you know that you've done your very best and it still gets you nowhere...

How do you tell yourself when 'enough is enough'?

I'm really lost...

Only Allah SWT knows how I really feel inside and badly needs His guidance... *Please hear me out*

Until then, I'm just going to keep on smiling and hold firmly to these words...

Oh, and not to forget... Running too :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey be strong now...this too shall pass..just another test that u gonna ace like always:)

    see ya at PBIM HM starting line..i'm soo gonna PW this one due lack of training..he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. rayzeef: thank you :) i hope so too... amin!!!

    and yes... see you this Sunday k :) We have yet to take a pic together ni.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. chin up, nana. He gives us test once in a while to make us a stronger person. Dont give up hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kash: thank you! :) been getting more 'tests' je.. hence the ranting... will try to not give up no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r strong babe, that's why HE tests u with all these obstacles. U will be ok, trust me. :)

    p/s : u r looking soooo pretty with the new hairstyle. comelness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabby: thank you! insyaAllah and amin! :)

    ps: i have to try your yummy cupcakes soon! :)

    ReplyDelete