Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Larian Bareno 15km...

The 'lari' took place at Bukit Jalil last Sunday (14/3)...

Most of you would probably be wondering on what in the world 'Bareno' is (I was too at first)... But it's actually a bath & kitchen brand... They produce from sinks to bathrooms to even faucets...

Don't ask me why they've decided to organise this run.. Maybe part of their CSR programme kot..

Route was challenging... Especially at the last 3km of the run... Super hilly...

But we discovered a really nice park as it was part of the route... Note to self: Must go and jog there soon...

Completed my 15km at 1 hour and 50 mins (based on my watch)...

Me and my 15km finisher medal :)

And I wasn't alone during this run... I was with one of my Oprah & penyeri ladies, Nyna by my side.. :)

We ran together from the start till the end of our 15km run...

And it was fun with Nyna around, coz she's a camwhore and we were taking pics during our run... :P

Pic credits to Tey 

Even held hands at our last 1km.. Awwwwww....Sweet tak? ;)

Satisfied with this run... Eventhough that the signs for the direction were confusing... And there were supposed to be 4 drink stations.. But only 3 je yang ada...

ANDDDD.....Yang I cannot tahan on the back of my finisher medal is:

Jual brand tak ingat punya... :P

Next run: Still undecided... Either Bidor Half Marathon, Larian BHP, or Larian MBSJ... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment