Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Countdown Has Begun...

53 days to go until Race Day...

Alhamdulillah, I managed to clock in a total of 94km during the fasting month... *Patting myself on the back* ;)

Need to focus and be a tad more discipline when it comes to clocking my mileage every week from now on... (Trying to sound serious :P) Even with all of the yummy raya food... Hehe... 

I am so thankful that my parents, family and dear friends have been very supportive of my trainings so far and truly understanding for missing out on past or present get-togethers or functions... 

I admit that there are times where all I want to do is just anything but running... But, I figured that I am this close to running one of my dream marathons... I should be grateful to be given this once in a lifetime opportunity to do so... :) 

And I am!!!

So I guess it's fair to say that you gotta sacrifice a lil' in order to get what you want right? :) 

I'M IN. TO FINISH

Can't wait! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment