Saturday, February 13, 2010

Putrajaya Night Marathon, 6 Feb 2010...

....is definitely the BEST marathon in Malaysia so far!

Thumbs up to the organisers! :)

It was my first half marathon for the year and I was determined to complete the run and beat my personal best timing for 21km!

The route was challenging but what had kept me going was the sign at every 1km to let you know the remaining cliques to reach to the finishing line... Night view of Putrajaya was quite breathtaking as well...

And thanks to my trainings from OBC too... My kakis felt less crampy and sakit than the usual whenever I completed a half marathon... ;)

So, I completed my half marathon in 2 hours and 44 mins!!!


Personal best so far!!! :D

(Previously, my 21km timing was 3 hours and 11 mins from SCSM... 26-mins of improvement!!!)

Faku did an amazing job for completing his first half marathon at about 30 secs after myself.. So proud of you sweetieku!! :) :) :)

(Faku with his 1st half marathon finisher medal)


(Both of us with our medals :D)


Oh, and congrats to Ali (Faku's good friend) for completing the half marathon and to his girl Izrin for completing 7.7km! Next run must do 15km at least k girl? ;)

(The lovely couple)

(4 of us)


Next: Larian Bareno 15km @ Bukit Jalil... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. nice entry!! nice blog too...well done to both of you! next target...half mara sub 2h 40m for u!:) keep up the good work! Izrin and I are proud of u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ali! :) we should do double training instead of dating soon ;)

    ReplyDelete