Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Greetings From the Land Down Under :)

I can't believe that it's mid-year already!

I've been in Melbourne for the past one week for a vacation and quality time with my entire family :)

Left for Melbie a day after I came back from Singapore...

Hence the late update on this ;)

Loving the chilly weather at the moment!

Here are a few pics from my trip so far:

Autumn leaves all around Melbourne :)

Been eating yummy desserts here... 
Including these cupcakes from Cupcake Central

Here with a future marathoner perhaps? ;)
Ran twice last week and...

Played 2 hours of futsal with the girlies here... Bliss!

Will be back in KL by next week...

And my next marathon's 19 days away! *Gasp*

Oh well :P

Hope all of you will have a great week ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment